Installing Carpet

>> Sunday, May 24, 2009

I haven't made a post in this blog in about 8 days because I've been a little busy. A few months ago I posted about how I bought some carpet that was used in the Detroit Auto Show. Well, I finally started installing it upstairs. I've only been doing a little bit at a time because I try to only work when my 15 month old son is sleeping, otherwise he cries and gives his mother a hard time until she has to bring him upstairs to watch me, which takes her away from her chores downstairs. Anyway, a few more days work and I'll be finished upstairs, then I can start installing carpet downstairs. My blog will suffer from lack of post, but at least I can continue making 300 EC drops every day.

4 comments:

askcherlock May 25, 2009 at 3:08 AM  

Life does have its responsibilities. We will still be here when you return. Best of luck with your project!

Supernova May 29, 2009 at 7:21 PM  

welcome back to the blogosphere....

Angels in my Life May 29, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

hahaaha, that was funny..

Spices of Life May 29, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

dropping by here...


  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP