In response to John Kaduk's response

>> Sunday, July 12, 2009

In response to John Kaduk's response to my last post . John thought he would retaliate me for making a post about him, so he made a post about my post. OK John, you got even, but I take exception to some of the things you said. Here are some parts I found that I disagree with...

"Our utterly confused lefty is a poor soul named Bob. Bob run’s a left wing blog and let’s just say he is a big fan of Obama and not a very big fan of the Constitution. One day Bob decided he wouldn’t be commenting on Republican blogs anymore because they dare challenge his view of the world" Here are a couple classic lines from his posts that sum up his view of things as they are:" ">Needless to say he is drinking the kool-aid. The lack of respect for history is appalling here especially since I consider myself a bit of a history buff. Saying he has no concept of history is an understatement considering he thinks Jefferson was our President 100 years ago. Kool-aid Bob’s comment is an excellent example of why nations and civilizations have fallen to tyranny since the beginning of man. What is that quote people are so fond off? I believe a variation goes like this: >Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it."

He starts out of course by insulting me. saying..."Our utterly confused lefty is a poor soul named Bob"
Then he suggest that I'm big fan of Obama and not a very big fan of the Constitution" To that I say, I love the Constitution and I stand by it, but I'm not a big fan of the way the Republicans interpret the Constitution to suit there beliefs.

Then he lies and says this... "One day Bob decided he wouldn’t be commenting on Republican blogs anymore because they dare challenge his view of the world". What I said was, I've finally learned my lesson and will no longer leave comments on those Republican post that I disagree with. That's a big difference to what John said that I said. Is it a lie? or is it just a mistake because he couldn't remember what I said?

Then he says... "Needless to say he is drinking the kool-aid". Another insult

Then he notices my apparent mistake of which I said Thomas Jefferson was our President 100 years ago, when in fact it was 200 years. oops I made a mistake. Whats the difference? 100 years ago is a long time ago and 200 years ago is twice as long a time ago. You can be appalled John, I don't mind.

Then he says..."Bob’s comment is an excellent example of why nations and civilizations have fallen to tyranny since the beginning of man". What is that quote people are so fond off? I believe a variation goes like this:" "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it".
Now I am or the Democratic philosophy is getting blamed for all the nations and civilizations that have fallen to tyranny. You should learn from that quote as well John because after all the mistakes the Bush administration have made in the last 8 years, you still haven't learned from them. You won't even admit the Bush administration made any mistakes.

This only goes to show that Conservatives can't make one post or comment on a blog without getting the facts wrong, lying and insulting anyone who has an opposing point of view.

1 comments:

Grace July 15, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

Hi Bob! A quick visit to drop EC. :)


  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP