Republican blogger post

>> Sunday, July 19, 2009

I know most of my visitors are getting tired of reading about the recent post I made about a few Republican bloggers, so this will be the last time I make any post about my debates with them for a while because like I said before, it's a waste of time trying to debate these Republican bloggers. I'm not going to name their blogs because I don't want to give them any undeserved publicity, but I know they'll be happy to know they can post all the lies they want and I won't waste my time leaving comments anymore. Let me just say, I tried to comment on a couple of Republican blogger posts and just like before they misquoted me, lied and called me a bunch of names. They think the only way they can win an argument with me or with any Democrat is to misquote us, lie, or call us names. Why should I or anyone else put ourselves through the aggravation of trying to debate the issues with these type of people who refuse to be sensible and respectful. I guess when they lie, the only way they can backup their lies is by misquoting and name calling. I'm not saying all Republicans are like this, but the ones I've tried to debate on the Internet are. Be forewarned, I may still make political post from time to time if I feel the need to criticize those Right Wing Wackos, but I won't debate them anymore.

4 comments:

Cher Duncombe July 20, 2009 at 12:50 PM  

You are letting them get to you, Bob, and when you allow that---they win any and all arguements. People who cannot have discourse without resorting to name-calling really have no substance in their beliefs. People should be able to diagree without being disagreeable. You called them out and if that makes you feel better, good. Now get back up and swing because those few of us out here who are Democrats need to live to fight another day in the blogosphere. Get your ideas out there. You can always spam those who are lame.

Malcolm July 20, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

I second what Askcherlock said. I read the responses to your original comments on Lot2Learn's latest post about health care. There's no excuse for the personal attacks and insults they hurled at you.

Grace July 26, 2009 at 8:05 PM  

I'm here to drop EC. How was your weekend? :)

Mike Golch August 9, 2009 at 6:28 PM  

the bad psrt is letting them baite me into a responce.for the most part I do not comment,unless that posting is so outrageous that I just have to say something.one right winger posted a protester calling the American taxpayer the Jews for Obama's ovens.that to me smacks of raceism.


  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP